Bates County Historical Society & Museum
Becoming a member of the Bates County Historical Society & Museum is easy, inexpensive and rewarding!
Send an email requesting a Membership form to: firstname.lastname@example.org Mail your payment (payable to Bates County Museum) along with a note indicating it is for your membership. Be certain to include Name, Address, City, State, Zip, Phone Number and Email Address. Upon joining the Society you will receive a letter of welcome, a Membership Card and the latest newsletter.
Annual Membership Rates:
- $12.00 per year – Individual
- $18.00 per year – Couple
- $24.00 per year – Family of 3 or more
- $25.00 per year – Business (owner & 2 employees)
- $50.00 per year – Business Plus (owner & 5 employees)
- Lifetime Membership is $200.00
- Memorial Donor Membership is $1000.00 (Name engraved on the Memorial Donor Plaque displayed at the Museum)
Membership in the Society includes:
- Receiving the Museum Newsletter
- Touring the Museum for free
- Receiving a 10% discount on all Gift Shop purchases
- Enjoying a 10% discount off the rental rate for Robertson Hall on Mondays through Fridays
Do you have questions? If so, please contact the Museum at 660-679-0134 or email@example.com
Support the Society! Help us to “Preserve Our History & Sustain Our Heritage.” You’ll be glad you did!